Pantheon Infrastructure Plc is committed to maintaining high standards of corporate governance and the Directors are accountable to shareholders for the governance of the Company’s affairs.
The Board has considered the principles and recommendations of the Association of Investment Companies’ Code of Corporate Governance (“AIC Code”) published in February 2019. The AIC Code, which sets out principles and provisions regarding matters including stakeholder engagement and the culture of the Company, complements the Financial Reporting Council 2018 UK Corporate Governance Code (“UK Code”) and provides a framework of best practice for investment trusts.
The Board considers that reporting against the principles and recommendations of the AIC Code, and by reference to the AIC Guide (which incorporates the UK Code), will provide better information to shareholders.
Full details and information regarding Pantheon Infrastructure Plc’s commitment to best practice Corporate Governance and associated regulations will be published in the Company’s forthcoming interim and Annual Reports
- Matters Reserved for the Board pdf (115 KB) Download
- Board Roles & Division of Responsibilities (AIC) pdf (110 KB) Download
- Management Engagement Committee Terms of Reference pdf (119 KB) Download
- Disclosure Committee Terms of Reference pdf (134 KB) Download
- Nomination Committee Terms of Reference pdf (110 KB) Download
- Audit-and-Risk-Committee-Terms-of-Reference pdf (201 KB) Download
- Remuneration Committee Terms of Reference pdf (140 KB) Download
- ESG Committee Terms of Reference pdf (126 KB) Download